Welcome to C & J Auto Repair
C & J Auto Repair is a family-owned business, established in 1998. Owner, Tommy Steed, has been providing quality repairs to both foreign and domestic autos and light trucks since that time. We offer a wide variety of service to our customers and employ ASE Certified, experienced mechanics with prices much less than those charged by the dealerships.
Whether you are an individual or a company requiring services for a fleet of autos or light trucks, C & J offers superior services at reasonable rates.
Services offered include everything from a simple battery replacement to computer and electronic diagnosis, major and minor engine repair, transmission repairs and re-builds, major and minor air conditioning repairs, total brake services, shocks & struts, tune-ups, oil changes, a wide selection of tires available with balancing and North Carolina inspections. We also offer services such as replacing head liners and polishing headlights. Unable to bring your car to us? C & J can also arrange towing for your auto or truck to our facility.
Keep your motor running with our automotive services team. From oil changes to complete overhauls, we will make sure your ride is smooth.
- Cooling system service and repair
- Engine performance check
- Tune-ups and oil changes
- Engine repair and replacement
- Computer diagnostics
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Brake system repair
- Suspension and steering repair
- Headliner replacement
- Factory recommended maintenance - 30k, 60k, 90k
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake and lamp inspections and repair
- North Carolina state inspection station
- Muffler service and repair
- Emission repair
- Headlight resurfacing
- Battery check and replacement
- Mounted balance